We have had a busy few months at Property Marking! Here are just some of the highlights:
- We have now marked more than 980,000 items to date!
- Our programme is now active in 25 counties in Ireland. We have engaged with the Local Authorities in Wexford, Cork, Mayo, Carlow and Kilkenny and are hoping to have our programme approved for delivery in the coming months.
- We have trained over 2500 personnel in 700 communities across the country. We have also trained over 700 community Gardai.
- We have launched our new Property Marking Machine. This machine is a much lighter and more user-friendly mobile device that has the capacity to engrave all sorts of materials, from plastic, to wood, to metal! It has an accompanying tablet which contains all programmes which makes it easier to browse and select engraving options. We are very happy with the new machines and are confident that they will work well in the field.
- We held a training event in Mucklagh, Co. Offaly on the 22nd of April. We had a very successful day training members of Offaly community groups and community Gardai on how to use the new machine. The machine will be housed in Offaly County Council and will be available on loan to local community groups free of charge.