Large Businesses and Organisations
- These are businesses which have a substantial number of items to be marked.
- Contact Property Marking Ireland. You will be visited on request by a Property Marking Ireland representative and the property marking will be carried out on site.
- Decide what items you wish to be marked remembering that it is not suitable for glass or other materials likely to shatter.
- Decide where and how often you would like your property items marked.
- Make sure that you know what your Eircode is and bring it with you. You can find your Eircode at www.eircode.ie
- Get each item of property with your Eircode number
- Take photographs of each item of property.
- Record the details of each marked item of property on the register which you will keep and which you must use as part of this programme.
- Display the Community Protect sticker on each item of property and on your premises ONLY AFTER steps 6 to 8 have been completed. Details of how to purchase these will be provided.